Welcome The Poop Readers!
Now, let’s talk Poop.
- Learn more about the diaper issue by reading our Diapers 101 post.
- Virtual Diaper Drive: If you’d like to buy some diapers and ship them directly to one of our partner agencies, check out our list of Northern California agencies, then follow the Amazon.com links.
- Download our free diaper drive toolkit for ideas on how to host your own diaper drive.
- You can also drop off diapers at any one of our drop bin locations.
- Join us March 28th at Natural Resources for an Infant & Toddler Clothing Swap. Admission is a pack of diapers. Bring your kid’s clothes and swap them for the size you need!
- Save The Date: Mother’s Day Diaper Drive.
- Stay in touch with us via Facebook and Twitter.
We continue to be surprised and awed by the amount of community support given to our project. We’d be delighted if you checked back from time to time and kept in touch with our campaign. If you have any questions or want to help more, check out our FAQ first and then write to us: info at helpamotherout dotorg.
Important: Do you need diapers? While HAMO does not distribute directly to individuals, we encourage you to look over our list of Northern California partners. Many of our partners distribute emergency diapers to individuals in need as do some local church food pantries. Our partners also have many different services for families in need. Please contact them directly for assistance or Dial 2-1-1 to get more information on an agency nearest you.