Since inception we’ve distributed diapers to a number of organizations in California and elsewhere in the U.S. (scroll down to access past recipients). Our core community partners represent family service organizations with whom we provide ongoing distributions.
- Ascencia (LA County)
- LA Diaper Drive (LA County)
Alameda & Contra Costa Counties
- Brighter Beginnings
- Center for the Vulnerable Child (Children’s Hospital of Oakland)
- Oakland Early Head Start
- St. Vincent de Paul of Alameda County (West Oakland Women’s Center)
- Prenatal Care Guidance (PCG), a program of the Contra Costa Public Health Dept.
- Women’s Daytime Drop-in Center (WDDC)
- Homeless Prenatal Program (HPP)
- APA Family Support Services (APA)
- Baby Basics of the Peninsula
- Creation Home Ministries
- Star Vista
- West Valley Community Services
From 2009 – 2014 we have also served the following organizations. List includes former community partners or one time diaper donations. Check them out by region:
- Elsewhere in the U.S.