Make it a reality: Send a holiday message of hope to your loved ones by helping children thrive.
What’s on your holiday shopping list this year? You know, for that certain loved one who is notorious for being hard to shop for? Is there someone special who would be honored to have you help a mother out in their name? Or maybe you are just tired to buying too many scented candles?
I cannot think of a better way to honor your favorite mom, new baby, daughter, son, grandma, mother-in-law, aunt, dad, grandpa, client, colleague, sister in law, BFF, in laws, and uncle – with a gift that pays it forward to help children in need.
You win because you get to send a truly meaningful gift that helps a tiny human being. Your loved one wins because they get to see just how generous and thoughtful you are, by making a difference in their name. The families we serve win because we will be able to continue helping tiny human beings and their caregivers.
Our Holiday e-Cards are ready for you. Note: The image above of the cute baby here is just that. Doesn’t reflect our e-Cards.
Want to send one? With your gift to Help A Mother Out, we’ll send your honoree a swell holiday inspired e-Card. Three steps to making a difference:
1) Make your gift here:
2) Tell us where to delivery your e-Card:
- Fill out your honoree’s email address in the Dedication/Acknowledgement section. Email address for delivery purposes only, and will not be used for anything else.
- Send a personal (brief) message to your honoree. We will use a generic holiday greeting, should you choose not to send a personal greeting.
- Note e-Card type (example: Christmas, Hanukkah, Seasons Greetings)
3) We send your e-Card before 12/25/11:
Here is an example of a Christmas card. Swell, right?
You win, your honoree wins, we win! AND most importantly, the babies win!
Photo credit of the cute Santa Baby via Creative Commons Amanda’s Adventures: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandasadventures/4156832686/