Mom-run, all volunteer, pull up your bootstraps, grassroots organization ISO donated storage in San Francisco/Oakland/Emeryville area.
It’s been a little over a year and we’ve outgrown our current donated space! If you or someone you know is in the commercial real estate business, we’d love your help in procuring donated space for the next six months – to one year.
We’re also looking for a donated hand cart we can wrangle diapers with.
Here are the deets:
- We’re looking for donated space – rent free/trade (mid June- December 2010 or longer)
- Ideal cities: San Francisco, Oakland, Emeryville, Alameda
- 3000 1500-2000 square feet of warehouse-type storage space (shared warehouse storage is fine!).
- Access to loading dock.
What we can offer:
- We will maintain our “virtual office” offsite. Office space is NOT required.
- We’re low maintenance!
- Promotional consideration via our website and social media channels.
- Ability to hold community events in the space/area (if desired by donor).
There is A LOT of empty space out there. Let it go to good use and help a mother out!
Got storage? Please contact: lisa at helpamotherout dotorg.