We are on the hunt for temporary donated storage for our San Francisco Bay Area diaper program.
If you or someone you know is in the commercial real estate business, or owns a storage facility, we’d love your help in procuring donated space for the next six to nine months.
Here are the deets:
- We’re looking for donated space – rent free/trade (December 2010)
- Ideal cities: San Francisco, Oakland, Emeryville, Alameda
- 750 square feet of warehouse-type storage space (shared is fine!)
- We need to be able to store pallets of product.
- Access to loading dock a plus.
- We need access to the space 1-3 times per month.
We’re low maintenance!
- We have a virtual office, so we don’t need desk space.
- We can offer our donor promotional consideration via our website and social media channels.
- If desired, we can drive traffic to your location by holding community events.
Most importantly, our donor will be doing a tremendous good deed and make a significant impact on the work we do to help struggling families in the greater Bay Area.
Know someone? Please pass it on!
Contact: lisa (at) helpamotherout (dotorg)
Photo credit: Wendy Copley