One in every three families in the U.S. struggle to afford diapers and you can’t buy diapers with food stamps. The severe health and social consequences for babies and families who do not have access to diapers is a bum deal. Learn more about diaper need >
You can help every baby get enough
diapers by giving up birthday
presents, running, biking, selling
stuff, or just raising money.
Who is doing it? People who care about babies and the diaper need issue – mothers’ groups, Girl Scout troops, biking clubs, book clubs, and more. Funds raised and diapers collected by our community are helping needy families become financially self-sufficient. The money you raise will contribute to this mission-critical work to get diapers to families in need. Join us!
- Ask friends and family to consider making donations instead of giving you birthday, baby shower, or holiday gifts.
- Hold a bake sale at school or on your block.
- Set up a lemonade or cookie stand on your block.
- Run, bike or swim in a competition – get pledges for your distance.
- Do a month-long reading marathon for kids – get pledges for every minute read.
- Tell people about diaper need and ask for their support.